We are excited to open up for submissions this unique opportunity!
If you are currently working on your second book, in any stage of the process as long as it is publishing this fall of 2019 or later, we would love to help you.
Our editorial team wants to give you notes, wants to help you find those connections and relationships that lead to marketing opportunities, wants to amplify your release strategy and make your second pub day truly special.
The second book can be such a difficult child to usher into this world, and we all need to look out for each other. Let us help you!
- Submit a sample of your manuscript, up to 15 pages
- Submit a cover letter explaining where you are in the development process of the manuscript (writing, sending out, with a publisher, etc.), the publication history of your first collection, and your general publication bio
- Poetry should be at least majority English
- International poets are welcome to apply
- First book must have debuted with a publisher or press, not self-published
- Closes this summer, June 30th